Thank you for visiting my website!
I am a Colorado native and have been photographing weddings since 2006. I LOVE what I do!
I love weddings!! They are absolutely magical and I love capturing the joy shared on such a special day. It is my desire to share my passion for photography and love with my clients by capturing their most precious day so they can relive it for many years to come. I offer more for my clients than just wedding images – I like to stress that with each of my packages I provide a full experience. One where I am there to help in anyway that I can and to be available and present throughout the planning process. I LOVE wedding days and every single aspect of them and will take the utmost care when preserving each and every moment! After the wedding I pride myself on being prompt in regards to getting images/products to my couples and always being available to talk and help ever after the i do’s have been said!
I married my high school sweetheart on June 1, 2012!! Being a bride and planning my own wedding has given me an incredibly helpful insight to the true importance of a wedding day. I understand the amount of time and heart that goes into planning this one very special day… It is my desire to capture all of the most precious moments of a wedding day!
Please enjoy some photographs from my life – my family, friends, and travels! I couldn’t help but put a few silly and completely embarrassing photos of my sister and I as youngsters!
fun stuff about Meghan:
- I have a serious case of wanderlust
- My bearded hubby is my fairytale.. my happily ever after
- I love spending time with family and friends
- I am inspired by photo adventures
- tea parties are my favorite
- I have the best sister… EVER
- my best friends are twins and we have been besties since 7th grade
- I am smitten with Disney
- I enjoy cuddling up with a good book
- the color green is my favorite
- hazelnut lattes and chai tea are the best
- I love any chance to be crafty
- I go to the movies way too much
- I can’t stop myself from wandering around a bookstore
- I have way too much nail polish of every color
- Netflix is my guilty pleasure
- I can’t turn down chocolate chip cookies with milk
I hope to one day photograph a wedding in PARIS! That’s my all time dream!!! I would also love to shoot all over the world!
I love Jesus and I thank Him everyday for blessing me with such an incredibly awesome business!